Mentor’s seminar programs all start with the “Introduction to Project Management” program. After that, participants can continue on their desired path of expertise by taking any of the other seminars that are offered. Participants can complete their training by creating packages made up of the seminars that they select.
Benefits to Participants: Participants in the seminar program will work on case studies that are based on PMI® methodology and various industry practices, as well as reviewing real-life project examples from various sectors in Turkey and the world. Participants will first obtain general knowledge on the subject of project management and then gain detailed knowledge on the subjects from other seminars.
- Introduction to Project Management (2 days)
- Project Integration and Scope Management (1 day)
- Project Time Management (1 day)
- Project Cost and Procurement Management (1 day)
- Project Risk Management (1 day)
- Project Quality Management (1 day)
- Project Human Resources and Communication Management (1 day)
- IT Project Management (2 days)
- PMP® and CAPM® Exam Training (3 days)
- Computer Based Project Planning Tool, Ms Project, initiation (2 days)
- Computer Based Project Planning Tool, Ms Project, advanced (2 days)