The project started in May 2011 and finalized in December 2011. Mentor took all responsibility of executing project management consultancy services with its 2 project management consultants in collaboration with Eureko Sigorta Project managers.
Goal of the project:
The goal of the project is to design modern, up-to-date and effective Portfolio and Project Management methodologies for Eureko Sigorta Enterprise Project Management Office (ES ePMO), and to create maximum benefit for our company through the effective realisation of Eureko Sigorta projects with this methodology.
Scope of the project: The scope is resumed as the following points;
- Defining and analysing the current Eureko Sigorta Enterprise Project Management operations within the frame of relations between ES ePMO, IT, business units and service providers.
- Defining the needs and requirements together with related departments, groups and service providers.
- Creating the methodology, process, procedures, tool and techniques for ES ePMO together with these groups according to the defined needs and requirements.
- Analysing the current processes of “Demand Management” and “Project Management”, and developing the processes together with improvements.
- Defining the processes of “Portfolio Management” and interrelated project categorization, project prioritization, resource & cost quotas, and portfolio resource usage quotas accordingly.
- Defining the processes such as “Master Planning” and “Resource Planning” managed by ES ePMO, that happens once a year and provides input to budgeting.